ホーム > スキンケアコンセプト
“True beauty comes from the Heart,
and is maintained through a healthy balanced lifestyle.
It is important to keep it simple and balanced
To successfully care for our skin we must understand the elements of nature,
and how to utilize them properly”
- The Skin is a living organ.
- It breathes, bleeds, eliminates toxins, and regenerates.
- As a living organism, your skin has the same needs as the rest of your body:
- It needs to breath - Too much skin care or makeup products can hinder this.
- It needs to be fed - Food based not chemical based products are the key.
- It needs to be protected from extreme temperature, dryness and chemicals.
- In caring for the Skin, LESS is Always BEST
- Using Less skin care and makeup products each day is ALWAYS better for your skin.
- Chemicals do not feed, and can in many cases damage your skin, so choosing organic and natural skin care is best for your skin.
- Using products with fewer ingredients is a good way to decrease you the amount of chemicals you use each day. Mineral Makeup, which contains no oils, fragrances, or preservatives, and less than 10 ingredients is usually best.
- Beauty begins from the heart, so take time each day to be happy.
- Learning to enjoy the moment, laughing, smiling, singing, and loving will all reflect in your face, and add to your beauty.
- Pure water is vital to healthy, beautiful skin. Besides the fluid you get from your foods and beverages, you should drink a minimum of 1000cc of pure water each day. If this is hard, create habits that help facilitate it. For example, drinking 200cc 3 times a day at set times, such as when you first get up, before lunch, and after your bath will give you the absolute minimum of 600cc.
Be Happy & Be Beautiful